Wednesday, September 9, 2009

From Beth Sinclair's Kitchen


Breakfast Casserole
(serves 8)

1 lb sausage, cooked
6 slices white bread
1 cup grated longhorn cheese
1 cup milk or (2 cups half & half)
6-10 eggs
1 tsp each salt & dry mustard

Cook sausage and crumble; drain. Cut crust from bread and discard. Toast bread lightly and butter bread and cut in cubes. Put cubed toast in bottom of greased 9x13 casserole dish. Top with sausage. Mix the rest of ingredients except cheese. Pour the egg mixture over sausage and top with cheese. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or over night. Bake at 350 for 40 to 50 minutes or until browned slightly.

1 comment:

Daniel Sinclair said...

I have to say that this is one of my personal favorites! I love when my wife makes this casserole for me.

 

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Add to Google Reader or Homepage